1. Used saddles can be reserved online on the Stablegear website, by putting it in your shopping cart and validating your order, or you can contact the Stablegear sales department (email@example.com or 0032 475 86 49 44).
For foreign countries, if you wish to buy a used saddle on the Stablegear website, you must contact the Stablegear sales department (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0032 475 86 49 44).
2. Stablegear undertakes to send the package upon receipt of payment. The Purchaser undertakes to provide a delivery address where a person will be present to receive the package.
3. Upon receipt of the saddle, the Buyer has 7 (seven) calendar days to try it out. During the trial period, the Buyer is solely responsible for the saddle. Any damage, loss or theft will be charged to the Buyer. If the saddle is not suitable, it can be returned at the Buyer's expense after the trial.
4. If the saddle is returned within 8 days, the refund will be made by Stablegear upon receipt of the package and verification of the condition of the saddle, to the bank account of the Buyer from which the payment was made. If the saddle has been damaged, the amount reimbursed by Stablegear to Buyer will be reduced accordingly. The assessment of this reduction shall be at the discretion of Stablegear.
5. If the Purchaser wishes to be guided during his test ride, Mr. Jean Béliard can come to the Purchaser's home, provided that it is an address in Belgium. The price of the saddle is then increased by 150 €. This amount is payable during the appointment or in advance by bank transfer. If it turns out that no saddle is suitable for the Purchaser, the travel allowance of €150 shall be retained by Stablegear.
6. Guarantee on the tree: 5 years from the year of manufacture of the saddle or if necessary, from the date of its replacement. Guarantee on the leather: 2 years from the year of manufacture of the saddle.